Master of Professional Studies - MPS
Major: Professional Studies
Concentration: Training and Development
Tennessee Technological University
Credit Hours Required: 30 Hours
Departmental Admissions Requirements:
- Application for admission and non-refundable application fee.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 out of a possible 4.0.
- An acceptable score on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Generally at least 400 verbal, 500 quantitative and a 4.0 on analytical writing. Applicants with five or more years of professional work experience may submit a portfolio in lieu of the GRE.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Applicants are selected on a competitive basis and, therefore, admission is not granted to all applicants who meet only the minimum requirements.