Master of Professional Studies - MPS
Major: Professional Studies
Concentration: Training and Development
Tennessee State University
Credit Hours Required: 33 Hours
Departmental Admissions Requirements:
Each applicant for admission must:
- Application for admission and non-refundable application fee.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution which offers undergraduate programs that are prerequisites for the degree program at TSU.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended including TSU.
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.50.
- An acceptable score on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Test scores must not be more than six years old.
- A statement of purpose.
- Good standing in the last school attended.
- Acceptance by the graduate program/department and the Dean of the School of Graduate Studies and Research, and receipt of letter of acceptance from the Dean of the School of Graduate Studies and Research.