If you currently attend another college or university and are interested in taking courses to be transferred back to your current college or university, you are classified as a transient or visiting student.
Courses are usually taken during the summer semester.
- Complete the application for admission and submit the nonrefundable application fee.
- Submit an official transcript from the college you are currently attending. This is necessary to determine if you meet the prerequisites for the courses you plan to take as a transient student.
- Federal financial aid is not available to transient students.
- Always consult the institution’s Bulletin/Catalog for the most current information on admission policies, procedures and credentials which are subject to change without notification.
- Online students are exempt from submitting proof of immunization documentation as required by the Tennessee Department of Health.