Sometimes circumstances make it necessary to take a detour or a break in our education.
If you voluntarily left the institution you were attending and did not enroll for courses during one or more regular semesters, you must be readmitted to the institution. As an FYI, the summer semester is not a regular semester and does not count as an absence from the institution. Generally, you are readmitted if you were in good standing when you last attended the institution or if you attended another school and are currently in good standing at that school.
- Submit an application for admission.
- Submit an official transcript from each college or university attended since your departure from the institution. If a sufficient amount of time has elapsed since your last enrollment, the institution may require you to resubmit all transcripts (high school, GED, college, etc.).
- Be eligible for readmission under the college’s admissions policy.
- Always consult the institution’s Bulletin/Catalog for the most current information on admission policies, procedures and credentials which are subject to change without notification.
- Full-time distance learning students are exempt from submitting proof of immunization documentation as required by the Tennessee Department of Health.