Master of Science in Nursing - MSN (teach-out in progress)
Concentration: Nursing Administration
University of Memphis
Credit Hours Required: 36
The TN eCampus MSN Program Partnership has completed its original mission, and each of the original six university partners now offer their own independent MSN Program outside of the partnership. Therefore, TN eCampus is no longer accepting new applications to the MSN Program Partnership. The MSN Program Partnership remains fully committed to allowing the students who are currently enrolled in the program to have an opportunity to successfully complete the program and to ensure they are graduating from a fully accredited program.
View course syllabi at this link.
Core Courses: 15 credit hours
- NURS 7000 - Theoretical Foundations - 3 credit hours
- NURS 7001 - Healthcare Policy - 3 credit hours
- NURS 7002 - Advanced Nursing Research - 3 credit hours
- NURS 7003 - Advanced Role Development - 3 credit hours
- NURS 7990 - Scholarly Synthesis/Research - 3 credit hours (taken in last semester of study only)
Concentration Core: 15 credit hours
- NURS 7301 - Nursing Administration I - 3 credit hours
- NURS 7302 - Nursing Administration II - 3 credit hours
- NURS 7303 - Healthcare Finance - 3 credit hours
- NURS 7304 - Human Resources Management - 3 credit hours
- NURS 7305 - Quality Management in Nursing & Healthcare - 3 credit hours
Nursing Administration Practicum/Clinical Courses: 6 credit hours
- NURS 7307 - Nursing Management Practicum- 2 credit hours
- NURS 7309 - Nursing Administration Practicum - 4 credit hours
Total Practice Contact Hours = 360
NOTE: See the institution's current year school catalog for additional information on program/degree requirements and academic policies and procedures.