Student achievement survey data* has been released for graduates of the TN eCampus MSN program and the results are impressive.
100% of employers surveyed strongly agreed that program graduates were prepared to manage patient care and would recommend hiring graduates from the TN eCampus MSN program!
Additional results include:
- 80% - FNP 1st attempt Certification Exam Pass Rate
- 91 % - Alumni one-year post program completion indicated they were able to be employed in their field within 12 months.
- 100% - Employer satisfaction rates for the 2015 - 2016 academic year were ‘above’ to ‘far above’ when indicating to what degree they would recommend that their organization hire graduates from this program.
- 100% - Employers strongly agreed that the program prepared the graduate to manage the health care of clients/patients within legal, ethical, and professional standards.
- 95% - Student Evaluation of Preceptors as Excellent
- 90% - Upon graduation, students felt prepared to demonstrate the knowledge and competencies related to their area of specialization.
- 90% - Alumni one-year post program completion agreed or strongly agreed that the program was beneficial.
- 90% - Alumni one-year post program completion indicated that as a result of the program, they felt prepared to demonstrate the knowledge and competencies related to their area of specialization.
NOTE: Results are for the 2015-16 academic year.