Search for Courses
It’s easy to find courses that will fit into your schedule!
Search from over 400 courses that have been developed and delivered through the statewide cooperative development and delivery model, formerly known as the Regents Online Campus Collaborative.
Many of these courses will transfer seamlessly from one TBR institution to another and can help you stay on track to graduate or supplement your on-ground course schedule.
To search course offerings:
- Select options from some or all of the dropdown selections. For example, you might select: College Credit Courses, Spring Semester.
- Alternatively you can search by subject, or enter a course number or course title.
To enroll in courses:
- Consult with your academic advisor to ensure that courses of interest are appropriate for your program of study.
- Register for courses via your school’s online registration system.
For a listing of past semesters and their courses:
- please visit the Semester Course Listing Archive.
Select the appropriate field(s) and click "Submit."