Continuing Education is a collaborative effort with TBR institutions to address individual and employer workforce development needs. We bring professional training and development to you – at home, at work, at the library, on the road, on vacation, anytime of the day or night. Individuals attending these online courses can earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for certification and/or recertification to maintain credentials in a specified field of work or study.
Continuing Education courses are offered as:
Scheduled courses - offered with specific start and end dates
On Demand courses - continuously available; you decide when you want to start your class
Achieve a New Personal Best with Continuing Education!
ROCE 2106 - Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) Part I
ROCE 2107 - Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) - Part II
ROCE 5102 - Anatomy and Physiology for Health
ROCE 5211 - Dosage Calculations for Nurses
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any admissions requirements for Continuing Education courses?
- What courses are available?
- Are Continuing Education courses eligible for financial aid?
- Are there out-of-state fees for Continuing Education courses?
- What is the difference between a “scheduled” and “on-demand” course type?
- How do I register for a Continuing Education course?
- How do I access and begin my Continuing Education course?
No, there are no admissions requirements for Continuing Education courses.
You can find courses by performing a Course Search. Select the Professional Development (Continuing Education) dropdown from the Course Type search box.
Continuing Education courses do not offer credit. PC 191 or fee waiver vouchers cannot be used for non-credit courses.
There are no out-of-state fees for anyone.
Scheduled courses are courses that are offered at a specified start and end date. On-demand courses are continuously available. You determine when you want to start the course.
Students interested in registering for a Continuing Education course, must follow the steps below:
- Go to https://tcat.maestrosis.com/
- Click “Create An Account” a. For State Student ID: input the last 4 digits of your Social Security #
- Input the request account information (all fields are required)
- Click Submit
- Click Login
- Create your registration application (all fields in yellow are required)
- Click Submit
- You will receive a message “Your application was submitted successfully”
- Reach out to your Continuing Education Campus Contact about your submitted application.
Once your campus contact has accepted your application:
- Return to https://tcat.maestrosis.com/(link is external)
- Click Add
- Click “Request a Course”
- Click the “Ledger to View Amount Owed”
- Sort by Department - Continuing Education
- Click the Green check mark () to the left of the course title
Return to https://gotoclass.tnecampus.org/d2l/login to begin your course. Follow the instructions for your username and password. Once logged in, your course will appear in the center of the page.